What are these five skills?
1) the ability to see lines and edges;
2) the ability to see spaces and shapes;
3) the ability to see and interpret angles (as in perspective and proportion);
4) the ability to see light and shadow and the grades in-between
5) the "gestalt": seeing the whole picture the way you see this commonly used example (is it a vase or a face?):
.Vase or Face? "Feel" the switch going on in your brain? The feeling just before the "aha" that came after you saw the two faces magically change into a vase - or vice versa? That's the fifth skill of perception at work. And that's literally an experience of your right brain going diving into action - of your brain physically shifting it's perspective.
Researchers now watch different parts of the brain light up as blood flows to those parts of the brain being used for different functions - from thought to thought. The brain is that specialized. (*Click here If you'd like to read more about the five skills of drawing.)
Kasbohm & Company's
1351 Hampshire Ave. S., #127
St Louis Park, MN, 55435
All Rights Reserved